- Could your next car be the last one you ever buy?
- Driverless Vehicles on UK roads in 2017 as Govt releases Code of Practice for Autonomous Vehicles
- “Smart Cities” is so “Information Super Highway”
- Fail more to discover the value in the connected future
- Intel Internet of Things infographic predicts $6.2 trillion revenues by 2025
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Category Archives: driverless
The most compelling reason for the mass adoption of driverless cars is economics, be it personal, business or Government. It’s that simple. Unlike many other technology must-haves, the benefits are tangible and don’t solely rely on the elusive “productivity benefits”, … Continue reading
Continuing its ambition to be a centre for driverless vehicles, the UK Govt. has released its Code of Practice for Autonomous Vehicles. Its simple, easy to understand and also addresses the key liability issue. Testing of driverless cars will be … Continue reading