- Could your next car be the last one you ever buy?
- Driverless Vehicles on UK roads in 2017 as Govt releases Code of Practice for Autonomous Vehicles
- “Smart Cities” is so “Information Super Highway”
- Fail more to discover the value in the connected future
- Intel Internet of Things infographic predicts $6.2 trillion revenues by 2025
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Category Archives: Smart City OS
In the late 1980’s and early 1990’s, visionaries and techies were talking about the “Information Super Highway”. In 1989 Senator Al Gore was chairing a US Senate hearing on the Information Super Highway. At the time, the prevalent metaphor was of … Continue reading
The “bottom up” connected future requires mass experimentation and a lot of failure to find the services that are valuable and viable. A recent MIT Technology Review article talks about the underappreciated ties between art and innovation and also the … Continue reading
Recently I’ve been Tweeting on “Bottom up, Incremental, Inclusive” (BII) approach to building Smart Cities. Whether its Smart City OS or a Walled Garden approach, history tells us that not only cities, but recent advances like the Internet, just aren’t … Continue reading